Breaking News
4.5
The independent

Manager dead and 10 others hospitalised after 'acid and bleach reaction' at Buffalo Wild Wings

The independent - 3 days ago
One employee is dead and several others were taken to hospital following a volatile chemical reaction from acid and bleach at a Massachusetts location of the sports bar chain Buffalo Wild Wings. Emergency responders arrived at the restaurant on Thursday night to find a restaurant manager who became nauseous after inhaling fumes from a powerful mix of cleaning agents, according